- $10.00Today Only!
- 50% Savings
- 172 Purchased
- 00:00:00Time Leftfor the Deal
Read what Chicago Reader food critic Mike Sula had to say about Branch 27:
"The physical rehaul of the Eckhart Park public library branch impressed everybody when Branch 27 opened last spring. That was in contrast with chef Bob Zrenner’s opening menu of American bistro standards, which Reader reviewer Martha Bayne found "safely unremarkable in both content and execution." But in early December Zrenner decamped (ending up at Jerry Kleiner’s 33 Club), and owners Howard Natinsky (Fat Cat, Five Star Bar) and Cary Michael (ex-Rockit Bar & Grill) executed a shrewd play in replacing him with John Manion, who’s been a ronin chef since his terrific Wicker Park nuevo Latino restaurant Mas closed in 2007. Now Manion has moved on once again, but there are still some extraordinarily winning seasonal dishes like a seafood stew with Swiss chard, fennel-saffron broth, and romesco, duck ramen with ramps, and tagliatelle with duck and pork bolognese."
Sample some of the seasonal dishes that Mike Sula dubs "extraordinarily winning."
- Expires 364 days from purchase.
- Cannot be combined with any other promotions or special offers.
- Not valid for cash back.
- Must be used in one visit.
- One voucher may be redeemed per person (or table), per visit.
- Vouchers expire one year from purchase date.
- Vouchers can be redeemed instantly!
- Does not include tax or gratuity.
- Not valid on holidays or special events.
- Present voucher to your server before ordering.