- $10.00Today Only!
- 50% Savings
- 87 Purchased
- 00:00:00Time Leftfor the Deal
In addition to delicious Middle Eastern favorites, including hummus, schawerma, falafel and kebab, Zad offers up some of these totally unique dishes:
Mosakhan Boneless chicken breast, sauteed onions, and sumac, served with rolls of thin bread stuffed with onions and pine nuts, vegetables and rice
Maklouba Sauteed eggplant, cauliflower, carrots, chickpeas, and rice, topped with pine nuts, and served with homemade yogurt
Mojadara Brown Lentils and rice cooked with traditional Middle Eastern spices, topped with dried onions and served with homemade yogurt
"Yogurt salad and vegetarian platter w/Moroccan harrira soup never disappointed no matter how many times I ordered. Great and filling food and portions, enough for 2 or leftovers for your next meal. Highly recommended for dining in or delivery!" -- Susan M. from Yelp
"My main reason for ordering from Zad was that they serve gluten-free falafel! Awesome! Five bucks for 6 pieces of deep-fried chickie-pea goodness. The outside was crispy and the inside was moist, and green. Yum." -- Ashley T. from Yelp
Zad is a BYOB restaurant.
Enjoy Zad's menu of middle Eastern favorites with some surprising (in a good way) additions!
- Expires 180 days from purchase.
- Cannot be combined with any other promotions or special offers.
- Not valid for cash back.
- Must be used in one visit.
- One voucher may be redeemed per person (or table), per visit.
- Vouchers expire one year from purchase date.
- Vouchers can be redeemed instantly!
- Does not include tax or gratuity.
- Not valid on holidays or special events.
- Present voucher to your server before ordering.