- $10.00Today Only!
- 50% Savings
- 112 Purchased
- 00:00:00Time Leftfor the Deal
Read what Chicago Reader food critic Kevin Warwick had to say about Logan Square hotspot D'Noche:
"Serving breakfast and lunch by day as Cafe Con Leche, this Logan Square spot on a burgeoning stretch of Milwaukee Avenue morphs into D’Noche beginning at 5 PM, dimming the lights, turning up the swank, and dishing out a surprisingly impressive and sophisticated menu of Mexican and Latin fare. We started off with an order of well-presented and delicious black bean tamales accompanied by the obligatory side of guacamole and chips. My buddy described the carne en pipian rojo (skirt steak in chile de arbol sauce) with chipotle mashed potatoes as well-charred but still nicely tender; my cheese and poblano rajas enchiladas were better than expected for a run-of-the-mill vegetarian choice, with a welcome spicy kick. Although neither of us is a fan of bread pudding, we opted for the house-made capirotada dessert, swimming decadently in a sea of syrup and capped with a scoop of vanilla ice cream. It ended the dinner perfectly."
Use this Real Deal for sophisticated Mexican and Latin fare from D'Noche.
- Expires 364 days from purchase.
- Not valid for cash back.
- Cannot be combined with other promotions.
- Must be used in one visit.
- Does not cover tax or gratuity.
- Valid for dine-in only.
- Not valid on holidays and during special events.
- Certificates expire one year after purchase date.
- You may purchase and redeem this deal instantly!