- $12.50Today Only!
- 50% Savings
- 90 Purchased
- 00:00:00Time Leftfor the Deal
La Taberna Tapas
Read what Chicago Reader food critic Mike Sula had to say about La Taberna Tapas:
"I was happily shocked to find that the house paella is an ideal amalgamation of pork, chicken, chorizo, mussels, calamari, and shrimp. But most importantly, it has a perfect ratio of crispy socorrat and distinctly al dente, fat-saturated, stout medium-grain rice. I can't think of many paellas around town that can touch it. One innovation I can definitely get behind is the chile-and-tequila-spiked white Sangria Brava -- only slightly spicy, it goes down easy. And in the midst of a list featuring mostly Spanish and South American wines, don't lose sight of two sidras -- Spanish hard ciders -- listed among the bubblies, particularly the dry, tart Isategui from the Basque region."
Dine at the Spanish spot that Chicago Reader food critic Mike Sula calls one of "the most solid, semitraditional tapas joint(s) in town."
- Expires 180 days from purchase.
- Not valid for cash back.
- Cannot be combined with other promotions.
- Must be used in one visit.
- Does not cover tax or gratuity.
- Does not include alcohol.
- Can be used for dine-in or carry out.
- Not valid on holidays and during special events.
- 18% gratuity added prior to discount.
- Certificates expire six months after purchase date.
- You may purchase and redeem this deal instantly!