- $17.00Today Only!
- 50% Savings
- 24 Purchased
- 00:00:00Time Leftfor the Deal
Chicago Architecture Foundation
Experience with a friend the rich history of Art Deco. It was a popular, modern style whose lavish materials and geometric ornament epitomized the prosperity and optimism of the Roaring 20’s. See how the style enriches the soaring exteriors and opulent interiors of some of the city’s most beautiful skyscrapers. Learn the origins of Art Deco and discover the popular motifs that are it’s hallmarks around the world while admiring such landmark buildings as the Chicago Board of Trade Building, One LaSalle Street Building, and Field Building (now the Bank of America Building). Several of the other building on this tour – including 333 N. Michigan Avenue and the Carbide and Carbon Building (now the Hard Rock Hotel) – are also shown on the Riverfront Deco tour.
Grab a friend, spouse, or family member and get the last bit of summer in with this BEAUTIFUL tour today!
- Expires 11/17/2013.
- Cannot be combined with any other special offer or promotion.
- Not valid for cash back.
- Voucher must be redeemed in one visit.
- Tours subject to availability. Voucher may be exchanged for another walking tour of equal or lesser value.
- Redeem at the CAF box office at 224 South Michigan Avenue. Tours depart Monday at 5:30pm and Tuesdays, Thursdays, Saturdays, and Sundays at 11:00am. Please arrive 15 minutes early.