- $17.00Today Only!
- 50% Savings
- 12 Purchased
- 00:00:00Time Leftfor the Deal
Chicago Architecture Foundation
With today's deal learn the stories behind the great architectural landmarks of State Street and Michigan Avenue from the late 19th and early 20th centuries. Explore famous structures including Sullivan’s Carson Pirie Scott building, Burnham’s Reliance Building and many more. Hear about the city’s architectural gems and explore beautiful interiors that many Chicagoans don’t know exist! After the World's Columbian Exposition of 1893, Chicago was determined to become a great cultural--as well as commercial--metropolis, and this tour is a testament to that era's ambitions. See buildings by Burnham, Sullivan, Holabird and Roche and other noted architects. Highlights include the Reliance Building (Hotel Burnham), Carson Pirie Scott & Co. (Sullivan Center), the Chicago Cultural Center, the Palmer House, and the famous Michigan Avenue Streetwall. Hear about the city's architectural gems and the men and women who inspired them. The tour also touches on Millennium Park, Chicago's exciting new 21st century design that's at once park, outdoor gallery, garden and music venue. Get your tickets today!
- Expires 11/17/2013.
- Cannot be combined with any other special offer or promotion.
- Not valid for cash back.
- Voucher must be redeemed in one visit.
- Tours subject to availability. Voucher may be exchanged for another walking tour of equal or lesser value.
- Redeem at the CAF box office at 224 South Michigan Avenue. Tours depart 7 days a week from 10am-2pm. Please arrive 15 minutes early.