- $17.00Today Only!
- 50% Savings
- 31 Purchased
- 00:00:00Time Leftfor the Deal
Chicago Architecture Foundation
At five major intersections in the Loop, this tour will view buildings as elements of Chicago's unique urban fabric. The tour compares the histories, styles, and functions of buildings located within sight of each other; it also examines the symbiosis between buildings and public art. Trace the evolution of these relationships as they yielded advances in building technology and secured Chicago's place as one of America's great cities.
The tour features buildings from the Chicago School, the Beaux Arts movement, mid-20th century Modernism, Post-modernism, and the latest in architecture by Frank Gehry and Renzo Piano. It culminates with a visit to Millennium Park, the ultimate Chicago intersection, where world-class art and architecture combine to celebrate our varied culture.
All tours leave from the Chicago Architecture Foundation's box office. This tour will be 2 hours in duration.
- Expires 11/17/2013.
- Cannot be combined with any other special offer or promotion.
- Not valid for cash back.
- Voucher must be redeemed in one visit.
- Tours subject to availability. Voucher may be exchanged for another walking tour of equal or lesser value.
- Redeem at the CAF box office at 224 South Michigan Avenue. Tours depart Mondays and Wednesdays at 11am and Fridays at 2:30pm. Please arrive 15 minutes early.