- $17.00Today Only!
- 50% Savings
- 49 Purchased
- 00:00:00Time Leftfor the Deal
Chicago Architecture Foundation
It's summertime and Chicago is not only the birthplace of the skyscraper, it’s also where most innovations of skyscraper design originated! What better time to take advangtage of the beauty in Chicago Arcitechture? Take a step back in time to learn the stories behind some world-famous early skyscrapers.
Highlights include: Burnham and Root’s Rookery (1888), with its Moorish revival exterior and restored Frank Lloyd Wright interior; Adler and Sullivan’s Auditorium Building (1889), a masterpiece of engineering, design and acoustics; Holabird and Roche’s Marquette Building (1895), an outstanding example of the Chicago School of design; and Holabird and Root’s Chicago Board of Trade Building (1930), one of the city’s most glamorous Art Deco skyscrapers.
All tours leave from the Chicago Architecture Foundation's box office. This tour will be 2 hours in duration.
- Expires 11/17/2013.
- Cannot be combined with any other special offer or promotion.
- Not valid for cash back.
- Voucher must be redeemed in one visit.
- Tours subject to availability. Voucher may be exchanged for another walking tour of equal or lesser value.
- Redeem at the CAF box office at 224 South Michigan Avenue. Tours depart 7 days a week at 10am. Please arrive 15 minutes early.