- $10.00Today Only!
- 50% Savings
- 89 Purchased
- 00:00:00Time Leftfor the Deal
Good Food Festival
Explore the Good Food Festival exhibit hall on Saturday, March 16th from 10am to 5pm at the UIC Forum. This event will showcase the local and sustainable products from more than 150 exhibitors.
Grab a snack at the food court or get a good seat at the "Chefs at Play" cooking demo for a chance to taste food from some of Chicago's finest chefs -- Rick Bayless (Xoco, Frontera Grill, Topolobampo), Carrie Nahabedian (Naha) and Paul Virant (Perennial Virant, Vie).
Children will enjoy spending the day in the festival's "Kid's Corner," where a scavenger hunt, arts and crafts, story time and face painting will be provided by Purple Asparagus -- a nonprofit organization dedicated to bringing families back to the table.
This year's festivities will also include Chicago's first Kimchi Challenge.
Tickets must be redeemed online before the event!
- Expires 3/16/2013.
- Not valid for cash back.
- Cannot be combined with any other offers or promotions.
- Valid only for general admission on March 16th.
- Cannot be refunded or exchanged.
- REDEEM THIS DEAL ONLINE BEFORE THE EVENT FOR ADMISSION. Instructions and a personalized promo code will print on purchased vouchers.