- $10.00Today Only!
- 50% Savings
- 70 Purchased
- 00:00:00Time Leftfor the Deal
Read what Chicago Reader food critic Kevin Warwick has to say about Dante's Pizzeria:
"...Dante's carries megaslices of pizza (including a daily special), decadent 20-inch specialty pies with clever names, and an endearing "up yours, here's your food" aesthetic. The mammoth specialty pizzas range between $23 and $26 and will easily clog up to four people with greasy goodness—the Inferno alone has poblano, pepperoni, giardiniera, bacon, garlic, jalapeno, sausage, red onion, and banana pepper. We tried the Beatrice, which featured a sloppy mess of garlic sauce, button mushrooms, and portobellos. It was perfectly terrible for me, and I fucking loved it.
Though the crust is paper thin (and shrouded in grease), it holds its flavor well and is great to dip in a side of red sauce when you reach the end of a slice. Other Dante's menu items include pesto bread, poblano poppers, typical salad options, a pair of small but efficient strombolis, and a host of sandwiches, both hot and cold.
I'd also be remiss if I didn't mention that during our last visit the kitchen was blaring Lightning Bolt while the close-quartered dining room rocked Engine Down. The competing soundtracks made me like the place even more."
- Expires 365 days from purchase.
- Cannot be combined with any other promotions or special offers.
- Not valid for cash back.
- Must be used in one visit.
- One voucher may be redeemed per person (or table), per visit.
- Vouchers expire one year from purchase date.
- Vouchers can be redeemed instantly
- Does not include tax, delivery fees or gratuity.
- Not valid on holidays or special events.
- Present voucher to your server before ordering.