- $10.00Today Only!
- 50% Savings
- 12 Purchased
- Buy Now!
- 238 DaysTime Leftfor the Deal
Chef Tony Barbanente brings all the flavors of his home village to Via Veneto, an Italian respite on the Northwest side of Chicago. Tony still uses his "nonna's" fresh ingredients and recipes to create distinctive, savory traditional fare, as well as regional specialties from the Piedmont region down to Sicily.
"Cozy, charming restaurant whose authentic Italian cuisine runs the gamut of traditional fare -- hearty potato gnocchi, four-cheese risotto, a variety of pasta, chicken, and veal dishes -- but the emphasis on seafood is what keeps patrons coming back. The helpful, friendly service doesn't hurt either." -- Laura Levy Shatkin, Chicago Reader
- Expires 365 days from purchase.
- Cannot be combined with any other promotions or special offers.
- Not valid for cash back.
- Must be used in one visit.
- One voucher may be redeemed per table, per visit.
- Vouchers expire one year from purchase date.
- Vouchers can be redeemed instantly!
- Does not include tax or gratuity.
- Not valid on holidays or special events.
- Present voucher to your server before ordering.