- $25.00Today Only!
- 50% Savings
- 34 Purchased
- 00:00:00Time Leftfor the Deal
Join what will be this Labor Day Weekend’s EPIC event! “HOG FIGHT” will be held Sunday, September 1st from 2PM- 8PM @ Mahoney's Pub & Grille.
$25 GETS YOU:
- ALL- YOU- CAN- EAT BBQ
- SOUTHERN SIDES- CORN ON THE COB, COLESLAW, MAC & CHEESE, AND MORE
- LIVE MUSIC & DJ
- 2 DRINK TICKETS
- 5 HOGS/ 5 CHEFS/ 1 BIG PARTY
- Culinary Teams from: Mercat a la Planxa, Fireplace Inn, Frontier, Chef AJ's Carry Out, and Roy's.
1) Mercat a la Planxa – has infamous Roasted Suckling PiG Sundays. Taking a culinary tour of Barcelona right on Michigan Avenue, with this Chicago tapas restaurant they bring Catalan-inspired cocktails and cuisine to life.
2) Frontier - Executive Chef Brian Jupiter has created “farm to table” dishes celebrating American contemporary cuisine, blending game and other seasonal ingredients into classic and approachable fare. Frontier’s menu also features up to 20 varieties of oysters as a signature offering to order a la carte with dinner or to enjoy with a bucket of beer at the bar.
3) Roy’s - Nowhere else will you find a culinary experience quite like the flavors, textures and colors found in Roy's Hawaiian Fusion Cuisine. Combining the freshest local ingredients with European sauces and bold Asian spices, they’re sure to add enhancement to any meal.
4) Fireplace Inn – Located in Chicago’s historic Old Town neighborhood, The Fireplace Inn has been known for serving the best BBQ in the city since 1969. Steaks, Seafood, Ribs, Gourmet Burgers and Vegetarian dishes line their menu.
5) Chef AJ’s carry out- Well known around Chicago for their delicious spin on burgers and all things “sandwich”. With various creations such as BBQ Pulled Pork, Buffalo Chicken, Jumbo Portabella, and so much more!
- Expires 9/1/2013.
- Cannot be combined with any other promotions or special offers.
- Not valid for cash back.
- Not valid after 9/1/13.
- Must be used in one visit.
- One voucher may be redeemed per person.