Advocates for Adolescent Mothers
Advocates for Adolescent Mothers is a Top-Rated nonprofit and budding social enterprise committed to empowering young parents by providing them with the tools, resources, and support needed to break the cycle of poverty, establish prosperity, and prevent child abuse.
Advocates for Adolescent Mothers has been operating their Holiday Drive Program, Mission 150, for 3 years, providing toys and outerwear to homeless young moms and their children, who may not receive a gift without our Holiday Drive. Since 2011, we have provided approximately 400 toys and more than 100 coats to homeless and underprivileged youth at 5 Chicago area nonprofits. The toys and outerwear collected at this year's Holiday Drive Program and Social will benefit homeless mothers and children at The Night Ministry, ChildServ, and Beacon Therapeutic.
Today's RealDeal offers the opportunity to attend their annual event at Bacardi at the Park
while enjoying cash bar drinks, free appetizers, raffles, networking, and entertainment; all while helping to make a difference in the lives of homeless children this holiday season! Be sure to get your tickets today.
- NO TICKETS AVAILABLE AT THE DOOR!
- Raffle includes the chance to win a $100 Gift Card to The Signature Room.
- FREE PARKING IN LOT B OF GATE 5.
- Expires 12/5/2013.
- Guest are required to bring a children's toy; ages infant-5yrs.
- Cannot be combined with any other promotions or special offers.
- Not valid for cash back.
- This is a "rain or shine" event. Refunds will not be issued for inclement weather.