- $20.00Today Only!
- 50% Savings
- 9 Purchased
- 00:00:00Time Leftfor the Deal
Wet Paint Chicago
Spend an evening in a cool atmosphere with music and friends. Bring your own wine, beer or get fancy with some champagne and enjoy painting your own of art in a professionally instructed 2-hour course.
It's the perfect activity for a cold winter night!
Wet Paint will supply everything you need – paint, 16×20 canvas, brushes and aprons. On January 31st, students will paint "Blue Flowers" by Georgia O'Keeffe.
O'Keeffe was an American artist who began working in the early 20th century. Her large-scale, sensual paintings of flowers and skulls were thought by many to be a Freudian interpretation of femininity and female sexuality. O'Keeffe was married for some time to the famous photographer, Alfred Stieglitz, and she was very much influenced by the artistic "close up" shots popular in photography at the time.
- Expires 1/31/2013.
- Cannot be combined with any other promotions or special offers.
- Not valid for cash back.
- One voucher may be redeemed per person (one course per person).
- Vouchers cannot be exchanged for another class.
- Classes take place at 1200 W. 35th St. Suite 214 at 7pm on January 31st.
- This event is BYOB. Participants must be 21+ to drink.